Our Products

Filter By

Backer Rod  (12 Items Found)

Backer Rod

Backer rod is a round open or closed cell foam rod used to fill joints between building materials. It is used to fill most of the void in a joint so caulking can be applied to finish filling the void and create an air-tight and water-tight seal.

Showing 1 - 12 of 12 items
Showing 1 - 12 of 12 items

Manufacturing Partners

View Our Manufacturers

Thin Gauge Films

Visit our site